Interview Days for Honors and Scholars Programs
The Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Humanities Center is conducting interviews for two of Tri-C's most generous scholarship programs: the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Scholars Academy or the Honors Program Fellowship.
To be considered for the spring 2024 cohort, eligible candidates should first complete the Prestigious Awards application.
Applicants who meet the program requirements will be contacted to schedule an interview for one of the following dates:
- Wednesday, Oct. 25 at Metropolitan Campus
- Friday, Nov. 3 at Western Campus
- Tuesday, Nov. 7 at Eastern Campus
- Tuesday, Nov. 14 at Westshore Campus
- Tuesday, Dec. 5 at Eastern Campus
Learn more about these programs and their requirements at www.tri-c.edu/mandel.
Tuesday, December 5 at 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tri-C Eastern Campus, EMHC 240 4250 Richmond Road, Highland Hills, Ohio 44122