ATA Open House- Metro Campus
You're invited to Tri-C's ATA Open House to learn more about the Advanced Technology Academy!
Friday, June 16, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Metro Campus ATTC Building)
Community resources, music, food, prizes & fun!
All are welcome!
Fun facts about the ATA Program:
- 6- to 21-week certification programs
- No cost for tuition or books
- Paid internships (up to 20 hours per week)
- Earn up to $1,000 in stipends throughout the program
- Job-placement assistance after completion
- Uniforms, tools, bus passes and other support provided
- Professional Development classes
- Student support/ mentorship throughout program
Welding, Emergency Medical Technician, STNA, Automotive Technology, Precicion Machining Technology, 911 Dispatch, Information Technology, Patient Access Specialist and more!
- Ages 17-24
- High-school diploma or GED
- Cuyahoga County resident
For more information visit: www.Tri-C.edu/ATA or contact: Alina.Rios@Tri-C.edu or Robyn.Henry@Tri-c.edu.
Friday, June 16 at 11:00am to 1:00pm
Metropolitan Campus, Advanced Technology Training Center
2900 Community College Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115
- Event Type
Special Events, Campus Events, Metropolitan, Student Engagement, Career Services, Workforce Job Information Sessions, Community, Academic, SSS Metro, Tri-C Social
- Target Audience
General Public, Faculty, Staff, Students, Alumni, Veterans, Prospective Students, International Students
- Contact Information
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook
No recent activity