Workforce Training Success Seminar - FREE
Earn college credit and prepare for the workforce by completing this seminar. In this series of classes, you will:
- Learn to identify your employable skills
- Receive help with career planning, resume writing and identifying job opportunities
- Master study skills, problem-solving and time management strategies
- Determine a pathway to education and job training
- Understand Tri-C resources available to you
The seminar course is free. Seating is limited; advance registration required.
Dates, Times and Location:
Tuesdays and Thursdays,
Nov. 12 - Dec. 10* 10 a.m. - noon
*No class Nov. 28 (Thanksgiving).
Otis Moss Jr. Health Center, 2nd Fl.
8819 Quincy Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
You must attend each session to complete the seminar and receive college credit from Tri-C.
For more information, or to register, call:
Edmund Wilson III, Olivet Housing and Community Development Corporation
Nichelle Knox, Cuyahoga Community College
Download the Workforce Success Seminar Flyer.
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 10:00am to 12:00pm
Otis Moss Jr. Health Center, 2nd Floor 8819 Quincy Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44106