Un-wine and Dine
Wine-down before the holiday season with a six course wine dinner planned and prepared by Tri-C Hospitality Management culinary and event planning students. Proceeds benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- Cheese and Charcuterie (Signature Winetail)
- Seared Sea Scallops served with a medley of local squash, smoked pepitas, brown butter and sage sauce (Moscato)
- Potato Gnocchi in a Parmesan Cream Sauce served with crispy house-made pancetta (Chardonnay)
- Watermelon Sorbet (intermezzo)
- Grilled Chicken Breast served with celery root puree, braised celery, apple-celery slaw and chicken jus (Shiraz)
- Apple Tart served with cinnamon ice cream (Late Harvest Riesling)
To raise additional funds, there will be a Chinese auction for various raffle baskets – Cash Only!
Space is limited, purchase your tickets or learn more details at www.tri-c.edu/winedinner.
*Must be 21 years or older to partake in the wine pairings.
Thursday, December 5 at 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Jerry Sue Thornton Center, Alere Restaurant, An Educational Experience
2500 East 22nd St., Cleveland, OH 44115