Need help with registration or financial aid? Not sure what classes you need? We’re here to help you!
- Enrollment Center
- Student Financial Aid
Arrive early to make sure you have time to complete the enrollment steps.
Register and pay for classes to be entered into a drawing for one of three $100 Dining Dollars gift cards!
A few things you need to know before you visit a Tri-C campus:
- Face coverings are required at all times.
- You must complete a Return-to-Campus Certification Form.
- No-touch temperature scans will be performed on everyone entering any campus building. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher, you won’t be permitted to enter.
- You’ll be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines currently recommended by the CDC and Governor Mike DeWine.
- Please be aware of visual/verbal cues (e.g., floor decals, physical barriers, tape) that indicate where to wait or receive services.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available in higher-traffic areas to clean equipment and surfaces after each use; buildings will be sanitized throughout the day.
Can’t make it to campus? Connect with someone via Live Chat and check out our virtual services: tri-c.edu/livechat
Saturday, August 29 at 10:00am to 2:00pm
31001 Clemens Rd., Westlake, OH 44145