CCW VITA Tax Clinic - Walk In
Wednesday, March 29 at 4:00pm to 7:00pm → more dates through April 5, 2017
Wednesday, April 5 at 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Corporate College West, Room 216 25425 Center Ridge Rd., Westlake, OH 44145
Wednesday evenings 4-7:00pm
Items to bring :
- Photo ID, Social Security Cards for all taxpayer and dependents ; married filing joint requires presence of both individuals
- 2015 tax return—AGI and PIN required to efile.
- All income sources (W-2, 1099, interest, pension, disability, SSA)
- Evidence of all deductions (Real estate, taxes paid, charitable contributions, medical, interest penalty, tuition & books)
- Students—bring 1098-T & your tuition and book receipts – credit is based on out of pocket 2016 expenditures.
- Evidence of Health Insurance coverage: 1095-A, B or C or exemption
- Direct Deposit information (check routing and account #)
- Are you a victim of Identity Theft? Remember to bring your IRS assigned PIN .
Is your income under $62,000 ? Learn to do your own taxes using the MyFreeTaxes site sponsored by United Way. We’ll assist.
No recent activity